2020 was a year that many of us will never forget, a year filled with many ups and downs, but there is one thing for sure, music helped us get through most of the year.
From vibing with WAP by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion, to TikTok dancing to Tap in by Saweetie and smiling away to Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles, quarantine didn’t feel too bad with them by our side.
So today’s let’s take a quick look back at the Top 10 Spotify songs in 2020! Here are the most streamed songs on Spotify in 2020!
1. Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
2. Dance Monkey by Tones And I
3. The Box by Roddy Ricch
4. Roses (imanbek Remix) by SAINt JHN
5. Don’t Start Now by Due Lipa
6. Rockstar by DaBaby ft. Roddy Ricch
7. Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles
8. death bed (coffee for your head) by Powfu ft beabadoobee
9. Falling by Trevor Daniel
10. Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi
It’s safe to say that TikTok has been made a huge impact on these songs. Looks like quarantine was’t too bad after all!
We got our list from: Source