Birthdays. Some are natural when it comes to celebrating their own birthdays. Many loves celebrating their birthday to the extent of celebrating it for the whole birthday month! As for some of us, birthday is perhaps one of our least favourite thing to celebrate because of the unnecessary attention that we’re getting. Sometimes we wish that we can save ourselves from the countless awkward moments that were deemed to take place during birthdays, such as:
1. When someone you haven’t talk to in a long time wishes you
Image Source: Andrea
Will we ever hang out? No one knows.
2. When everyone sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to you
You just don’t know what to do. Do you sing along? Do you clap your hands? Do you smile and look at everyone or the cake?
3. Not knowing what to do on your birthday when someone asks
Do you call your friends up or do you wait for them to plan something? #Firstworldproblem
4. Accidentally finding out about a surprise beforehand
Should we pretend not knowing anything, how should we react so that we don’t overreact?
5. When someone posts a very ugly photo of you on social media
Are you wishing and appreciating me or ruining my wilting social life?
6. Getting a gift you’re not sure what to do with
It’s the thought that counts, they said.
7. Accidentally responding wrongly when someone wishes you
What are some of you awkward moments that you’ve experienced on your birthday? Let us know!
Header image source from here.