1. He is the epitome of age is merely just a number
At a ripe age of 92, Tun M campaigned tirelessly for the 14th General Election just like any other yonglings (if not better). After he was sworn as the 7th Prime Minister, he got down to business immediately and held various press conferences to address various issues. His week worth of productivity level exceeds what most of us can do in a month!
2. He acknowledged his past mistakes and isn’t ashamed about it
Instead of taking the easy way out, what makes him admirable is that he takes conscious actions to rectify his pass doings even if it means working together with people who shared unpleasant histories.
3. He is a man of discipline and moderation
His fit physique is contributed by his discipline intake of food. Moderation is the key to life!
4. Punctuality is everything
He doesn’t like to be late for any of his appointments. Time is money, peeps!
5. He’s a man with great wits and humors
Accidentally blurted a question to Tun M without thinking beforehand? He’ll make you feel less bad about yourself with his witty comebacks.
6. He has a mind sharper than most people half his age
Council of Elders is a stroke of genius. Nuffsaid
7. He makes rule of law sounds cool
It’s time to be a law abiding citizen, y’all!
8. His relationship with his wife of 6 decades, Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah is #couplegoals
They are one of the cutest lovebirds around and every single picture of them make us go awwww…
Header image source from here.