If you’ve been quarantined for the past year, you’ve probably hopped onto the TikTok train. There’s a possibility you’re just as hooked onto the app just like everyone of us!
On today’s Featured Interview, we have a special guest who spoke to Sevenpie all the way from Canada, you’ve probably seen her videos too. From having over 4.4 million followers and 240 million likes on TikTok, to 320 thousand followers on Instagram, there is no doubt that Sandra J Kwon, also know as Jeenie Weenie has at least made you laugh one way or another on your #ForYouPage.
From making relatable Cabin Crew videos, imitating her Korean mom, and sharing her real life stories on the app, Jeenie Weenie, is definitely one to look out for, the next time you’re on the application.
If TikTok isn’t enough, she has also decided to showcase more videos on her YouTube channel. Here check them out:
1. Hello Sandra! Could you tell our readers a little about yourself?
My English name is Sandra and my Korean name is Jeenie. I know a lot of people get confused with what to call me. I was born in Toronto Canada but I call Vancouver my home. I’m married to my husband Johnny who is from Los Angeles so now I have two places to call home! During these covid times, we are staying in Vancouver with our weenie dog Dexter!
2. You have been making it big on TikTok recently, what made you switch on your camera and start recording TikTok videos?
I first downloaded TikTok because a friend recommended I watch videos as they were very entertaining. Shortly after I wanted to make my own videos and had so much fun that I kept creating them. However it wasn’t until the pandemic when we were all on lockdown around March that I started posting more content on Tiktok.
3. Your TikTok videos are very relatable, you’ve entertained and inspired millions all over the world with what you’ve been doing online! What inspires your TikTok videos?
View this post on Instagram
My Tiktok’s are based on my own life experiences which is probably how people find it relatable. Anything that I find funny that happens to me on a day to day basis, I can recreate it in a skit format. I get lots of inspiration from my followers as well as they share their stories with me!
4. You are a TikTok Influencer with over 4 million followers on TikTok alone! What is it like being an Influencer in this day and age?
Because I don’t go out at all, it doesn’t feel any different for me! I just keep continuing to have fun.
5. What is the day-to-day life like of an Influencer like yourself?
Recently, I’ve decided to do this full-time as a career. This is something I never imagined before so everything is new to me and I’m still learning! Day to day I draft up ideas for my content, create the content, engage with my followers, and solidify my brand deals. I also spend a lot of time on research to see how I can grow on different social platforms.
6. What is the one video that has changed everything for you?
That would be my very first cabin crew video which paved the way to the cabin crew series and to who I am today!
7. How has being a TikTok creator changed your life thus far?
I’ve completely switch careers to a full-time influencer and content creator!
8. Why did you choose TikTok amongst other video platforms? Are there future plans to branch out to other platforms?
I love Tiktok as it helps you be yourself and have fun. Tiktok also has the best and easiest video editing features. Especially for someone who is can’t edit videos properly, they make it so easy that anyone can do it. Yes, I have grown my Instagram account since Tiktok and now I’m concentrating a lot of my resources to growing my youtube account.
9. How do you juggle creating TikTok videos and your day-to-day life?
It is very easy right now because of Covid. Since I can’t meet my friends or go out to places, I have lots of time to spend on TikTok.
10. For your fans and followers who are thinking of starting their journey into the TikTok world, what are some of the advice that you would give them?
The very first video is the scariest for most people as you feel like you might get judged by others. My first video was TERRIBLE. But we all have to start from somewhere. Take that first step and create that first video and things will get easier from there. You also need to genuinely enjoy creating and sharing. People who are viewing your videos will know if you are not.
Thank you Sandra for taking time out to hop onto this Featured Interview with us! Do check her out on all her social media platforms: Instagram at @jeenie.weenie | TikTok @Jeenie.weenie | YouTube Jeenie.Weenie
Header Source: Source