Who doesn’t love brownies? These tips will guide you to bake the fudgiest brownies ever! Imagine yourself chewing on brownies that has crackly top with perfect crisp, extremely fudgy center, sprinkled with melted chunks of chocolate! It’s best to match it with a glass of warm or cold milk. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Replacing white sugar with brown sugar
Brown sugar is the key to super moist brownies! However, the trick is just to use half the brown sugar mixed with half the white sugar. You can tell the difference from the texture of the brownie batter.
The to-die-for add-ins
– 1 cup of chocolate chunks
– crushed nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds)
– dried fruits (blueberries, raisins)
– caramel pieces
– peanut butter
– Bake for 25-30 minutes
– Keep in mind not to overbeat your batter after adding flour and cocoa powder.
– Do not overbake the brownies
– It’s best to bake at the top shelf of your oven (different oven works differently)
Header image source is from here