Christmas is just around the corner and not everybody fancies the holiday season for some reason. We all know there is this one person in our social circles who would undergo a 360 change from being a sweetheart to a prick when December approaches.
Here are some symptoms of someone who behaves just like the Grinch.
1. They are not pleased when someone sings a carol or when a Christmas song is played
2. They hate accepting or buying gifts
That is because its not something that they actually want and that buying gifts mean giving in to the system.
3. They sleep in until noon on Christmas day
What is so special about Christmas? It’s just like any other day right…?
4. They would go MIA to avoid the celebration
Probably escaped to a country that doesn’t celebrate Christmas like Mongolia.
5. People who are happy and cheerful irritates them
Stay in your lane, peasants!
6. The thought of family gatherings fills them with dread
They don’t hate their family, just the questions that will be bombarded.
7. They despise shopping for Christmas
It’s like a zombie apocalypse being surrounded with them unarmed and feeling vulnerable.
8. Setting up the tree on Christmas Eve is considered early
9. They hate it when people tell them this “Hey, cheer up. It’s Christmas!”
“I can look as grumpy and moody as I want it to be because it is my face!”
10. They’re much more cheerful when its all over
No more annoying carols, tinsels and Christmas! Muahahahahha.
Header source is from here.
Article is updated on 13.12.2018