Women like flowers especially when they arrive as romantic, surprise gifts from spouses or significant others. Have you ever wonder you will be receiving a bouquet of “flowers” which is not made of flowers? The essence of being human is being creative. Let’s see how this creative people nowadays created these extraordinary bouquets!
1. MONEY BOUQUET
80% of women like roses. How would it be if a bouquet of roses with money? I bet the rest of 20% will say I DO to this as well.
2. FRIED CHICKEN BOUQUET
Shout out to fried chicken lovers! Keep calm and eat fried chicken.
It’s the meat lover’s pizza of bouquets.
3. JUNK FOOD BOUQUET
Junk food person can never resist when comes to this kind of bouquet.
There is no sincerer love than the love of food – George Bernard Shaw
4. BISCUIT BOUQUET
If someone send this to me, I will definitely say “YOU ARE THE BUTTER ON MY BISCUITS and let’s have some tea!” Happiness is dipping biscuits in tea.
5. DONUT BOUQUET
I will never want a bouquet unless there is food! The donut is edible but not the flowers. Plus, this donut bouquet will definitely make your social media look lit!
6. VEGETABLE AND FRUIT BOUQUET
Vegetables and fruits bouquet indeed perfect for a light-hearted gift. You can even cook the vegetables or eat the fruits afterwards.
7. FACE MASK BOUQUET
This unusual bouquet would make a great present for anyone obsessed with beauty trends. You can consider on this next time!
We could even DIY some of the abovementioned bouquets ourselves at home. A homemade gift bouquet is priceless, and it doesn’t have to be expensive.