22-year-old YouTube personality, Athisha Khan has garnered over 276 thousand YouTube subscribers and she isn’t stopping there!
Sevenpie received a golden opportunity with Athisha Khan, a Malaysian content creator that has been making a name for herself online. She has garnered over 276 thousand subscribers on YouTube and 417 thousand followers on Instagram.
Her contents on YouTube ranging from fashion, beauty, and lifestyle has captured viewers attention that elevated her channel to great heights with millions of views on her videos, Athisha Khan is definitely a force to be reckoned with.
At only 22, Athisha Khan has levelled up her social media game with hundreds of Instagram pictures and video posted, and tons of YouTube videos created. Read on as she tells Sevenpie how she juggles her day-to-day life as a student, and being one of Malaysia’s biggest social media Influencer.
1. Hello Athisha! It is so great to finally meet you! Could you tell our readers a little about yourself?
Hi! My name is Athisha Khan, a 22 year old Malaysian YouTuber. Finishing up my final year of university where I’m reading Law with Business Studies LLB!
2. Your Instagram pictures has gained popularity with fashion and make-up related content, what would you say inspires your day-to-day outfits and make-up looks?
Everyone has a saved album on Instagram whether they care to admit it or not! I save photos of makeup looks, hairstyles and outfits I like. But then again, I only rarely remember to refer to them when I get ready in the mornings haha. Lately, I’ve been very into trying new things – with my outfits and accessories especially!
3. What are your go-to make-up products?
Born this way foundation by too faced has been a favourite of mine for a while, cover Fx’s powder too! And Fenty’s glosses are the best
4. What is it like being a content creator and an Influencer in this day and age?
In the beginning, no one really took it seriously. Even I didn’t! I didn’t think it’ll ever go very far. Everyone is becoming more informed about how working with influencers can be a very strong marketing tool. I think being a content creator now is very exciting since it’s really only the beginning. we’ve not seen where being a content creator can bring you, we don’t know how far one can go. Which is the fun (but scary) part.
5. What is the day-to-day life of a content creator like yourself?
Just did a video about a day in my life, take a look there!
6. Your Instagram feed looks very planned out, what inspires your Instagram feed?
I don’t plan out my feed at all! I just try to post in chronological order but not strictly
7. You have a YouTube Channel with over 275 thousand subscribers! How did content creating become a part of your life? What was the push that made you want to switch on your camera and start recording?
I made 1 minute videos on Instagram during a trip I took to London with my brother. I made 1 video for each day of the trip (kind of like short daily vlogs) and when I catch myself watching those videos again and again to look back on the memories, I knew I needed more than photos for me to capture the best moments of my life.
8. What is the best part about being an Influencer?
You grow a community of people who reflect you as an individual. you see bits of yourself here and there. You have a bunch of people who can relate to you and are nothing but kind to you. What’s not to love.
9. Since we spoke about the best part of being an influencer, not many know what goes on behind the scenes and the detailed work that is put into your contents. What is the hardest part of being an Influencer?
As of now it’s managing time! still figuring out when I’m most productive, what’s my best work environment, etc. we’ll get there.
10. With over 416 thousand followers, it must be hard keeping up with your day-to-day life and creating content online. How do you juggle your day-to-day life and also create content online?
As I am finishing up my final year of university which is now online and would have instead been in the UK, I separate my day into three parts. Morning is for work or going to the gym up till around 3pm then I can either finish up bits of work or just be with family and around 6pm onwards is when classes begin. time difference helps in some sense! But of course, that is an ideal day. Some days don’t necessarily go as planned and that’s alright.
11. For those who are thinking of starting their journey online as an influencer or a content creator, do you have any tips or advice for them?
To actually begin is the tough part – that’s what I always say. Just do yourself a favour and start somewhere and you’ll realize you didn’t need to have any worries to begin with.