If you think Josephine’s bubbly face looks curiously familiar, you’ve probably right. Playing the titular heroine in Jinnyboy’s short film, The Girl That Changed Me and an unforgettable supporting character as a smouldering air-stewardess in Trouble In The Sky, this pretty lass has pretty much captured everyone’s hearts with her gorgeous smile and an exuberant personality to boot.
Curious to find out what lies behind those sweet features? Read on to find out more!
1. Pretty much a familiar name amongst the Instafamous personalities on our humble shores, this gorgeous gal shot to internet stardom pretty much after collaborating with Jinnyboy on a few short productions, and the rest is history. Little did you know that she’s actually an quite and socially-awkward person prior to these exposure, and ain’t afraid to admit that she still is sometimes!
2. If you’d like to peek into her daily comings and goings, Josephine produces some pretty entertaining vlogs from a plethora of topics such as fashion, beauty, current happenings, and random musings (because who doesn’t?).
3. Be it on or off camera, you can often catch her rambling about the one true love of her life – FOOD! If that alone doesn’t convince you, let these Instagram snaps be the proof.
4. Not only she’s a sweetheart on screen, Josephine masterfully demonstrates her fashion chops as well by launching her very own clothing line, ARTEMIS by Josephine. Exclusively tailor-made in Malaysia, her gorgeous collection features minimally chic pieces with a touch of glam.
5. If you can’t get enough of her spirited personality from her vlogs, you’re in luck as Josephine is slated to make her first feature debut on By MY Side, directed by Reuben Kang with Jinnyboy sitting in the Executive Producer’s role. Suffice to say, we’ll definitely catch the sight of many familiar Youtube personalities in this film, revolving around a touching coming-of-age story of two teenagers in a multi-ethnic environment.