Not a fan of wearing red but have no idea what the other colours are that you could wear?
It’s CNY but that doesn’t mean you have to restrict yourself to just wearing red! There is a plethora of colours and outfits that you can pick from. Keep reading to get a spark of inspiration for your next #OOTD this CNY and shop away!
1. Wearing a polka dot green top with white pants
Wearing a green top like this would make you stand out more rather than just wearing a red top. Pairing it with a pair of white pants would be just right for this outfit!
2. Wearing a white floral dress with tinges of blue and orangey-red
Wearing a dress with patterns like florals is a unique choice too. These kinds of floral patterns are simple and look festive enough to go ‘bai nian’ during this Chinese New Year.
3. Want to wear a modernized cheongsam? The checkered cheongsam is on trend nowadays and is not too traditional either!
This checkered print puts a fun spin on the conventional cheongsam.
4. Brick orange halter top with white pants
Everyone knows that CNY weather is always so hot. This whole outfit looks trendy and OOTD-ready!
5. Blue floral pattern dress
The floral patterned mini dress is simple and nice to wear too as it is not too fancy. You can even wear it during normal outings like dates and brunch – not just for CNY!
We hope that this article has gotten you inspired and that you will be able to picture yourself in other colours for CNY besides the colour red.