MOG is bringing to you the coolest eyewear on the block, complete with a comprehensive eye test and a fit-over glasses range.
MOG is here to provide not just a comprehensive eye examination, but a personalized experience at that too. MOG’s customers will get the best of all worlds with the brand’s investment in technologically advanced eye-test equipment that delivers the utmost value-added service. You needn’t worry about subpar service as MOG is dedicated to ensuring that every one of their customers leave their stores with an overall understanding of their eye health and their vision concerns resolved with a satisfying product in hand – or should we say, on eye.
How cool is that?!
And now, cue the drumroll please for we will be revealing the meticulous 5 stages of the MOG Experience, a comprehensive eye test centered solely around the customer.
Stage 1 : Eye Health History
- To understand lifestyle, current vision related problems, eye-health concerns, past recurring symptoms, family eye-health history (to identify possibility of genetic inheritance of ocular disorder)
Stage 2 : Eye Refraction Test (Screened by certified optometrist/optician to prescribe accurate glasses/contact lenses)
- Done in 4 steps involving autorefractor/retinoscopy, lensmeter, phoropter/trial frame, cover test/ocular muscle assessment
View this post on Instagram
Stage 3 : Eye Health Examination (Performed strictly by certified optometrist to identify possible eye-health related abnormalities and advise on care tips/treatment options)
- Conducted in up to 4 steps with advanced medical equipment involving a combination of slit lamp, fundus camera, tonometer, i-Profiler
View this post on Instagram
Stage 4 : Optometrist/Optician’s Specialty Consultation & Prescription
- Frame Selection: Style consultation based on face shape & skin tone
- Lens Selection: Specialist consultation based on lifestyle and eye-test results for optimum visual function
- Eye ruler / PD ruler: To obtain personalized measurements for optimum glasses and lens fitting
Stage 5 : Follow Up Check-Up (Minimum once per year)
Here’s a fun fact! Did you know that this entire procedure would take a RM400-RM600 chunk out of your bank account at least?! So why not come enjoy the entire MOG experience that will entitle you to this comprehensive eye-test for FREE?!
Here are some things to take note of :
- – Wear / Bring along your latest prescription glasses when you visit
- – Recommend to not wear contact lenses at least 24 hours (ideally 3 days) before your eye examination appointment to ensure you get the most accurate results
- – Get 8 hours of sleep before visiting
- – Kindly allocate an hour time to have a comfortable eye examination experience
- – Temporary blurriness for few hours may happen if pupil dilation is required during eye-health examination (do not worry, it is painless and most of the time, can be omitted), nonetheless we will still advise bringing a partner with you
Did you also know that MOG has a fit-over glasses range?! These glasses are the only 6-in-1 protective glasses on the market with incredible extra built-in features of UV & Blue Light protection and this is in addition to optimizing protection for your eyes! With us being in the RMCO phase, this is definitely added value for our protection!
MOG’s 1-For-1: Giving Back to Our Delivery Heroes” campaign ensures that for every pair of fit-over glasses purchased, 1 will be donated to a front-line delivery hero in need, for their selfless contribution to all Malaysians. So what’re you waiting for?! Why not invest in a premium eyewear experience and give back to our frontliners at the same time?! Click here to find out more.
Pay a visit to selected MOG stores in June-August 2020 to get front row seats to the entire MOG experience and get your hands on this extensive eye test to satisfy all your visual needs. You can sign up for your appointment here but be sure to book at least 3 days in advance to guarantee yourself a spot! This is even more priceless if you have kids or elderly that are in your care! You really shouldn’t be caring less, because if there’s one thing this pandemic taught us, it’s how valuable health is.
When will you be booking your MOG appointment?! Let us know in the comment section below!
Header Image : MOG