This is the current hot debate across social media! What do you think?
On Saturday, March 5, a Twitter user named Ryan Nixon tweeted this with a poll.
My mates and I are having the STUPIDEST debate…
And I am here for it.
Do you think there are more doors or wheels in the world?
— Ryan Nixon (@NewYorkNixon) March 5, 2022
Since then, this debate has gone viral across all social media platforms: Are there more wheels or doors in the world?
A total of 223,347 people responded to that poll. 46.4% of users think that there are more doors and the remaining 53.6% claim that there are more wheels.
This is the type of existential question that would make you sit down and ponder on for a long time. You’ll start to justify yourself with all of the buildings with doors, and all of the structures with wheels that you could think of. What’s frustrating the most is that we’ll never get a solid technical answer to it. The most would just be multiple reasonably and logically calculated theories.
every average house say 20 doors
every family 18 wheels
every bus 8 wheels two doors train 80 wheels 4doors
Hospitals, schools, hundreds of doors no wheels.
bicyles 2 Wheels no doors
my GUESS DOORS
— Didier Q Mirabeau II (@MirabeauQ) March 6, 2022
Who is voting doors??? There’s wheels on everything. I have wheels on my garment rack, makeup storage holder, rubbish bin. It’s definitely wheels.
— Lily Franklin (@lilyffranklin13) March 5, 2022