Happy 12th anniversary to the talented Korean singer, dancer, rapper, songwriter and model HyunA!
View this post on Instagram
Since her first debut with Wonder Girls, HyunA has been playing a significant role in the K-pop world with her strong vocal, sexy figure and charismatic looks. But unfortunately due to her health conditions, she then left the group and joined 4Minute (which is now disband) in 2008.
After the news of 4Minute disbandment in 2016, the solo journey of HyunA has officially started with her being the only one to renew her contract with Cube Entertainment.
But just last month, HyunA revealed that she has officially left Cube Entertainment and signed with PSY’s new agency, P-NATION with her boyfriend, Hyojong.
We can see that HyunA still flourish well as a solo artist since the beginning and now let us take you down the memory lane to reminisce some of her top achievements in the past years as a successful solo artist:
1. The release of her fifth mini album A’wesome and its title track “How’s This?”
2. Her solo reality program HyunA X19
3. Her first solo Asia tour
4. The Only Asian Celebrity Rep Invited To COUTURíSSIMO’s Fashion Show in New York
5. Winner of MBC Music Star Award 2017
6. The release of her sixth mini-album Following with its title track ‘Babe’
HyunA has definitely made all of her A-ing (her official fandom name) feeling proud of her hardwork throughout these 12 years and we can’t wait for her to share more of her career accomplishment with us in the future!