Are you a pet lover? Bring your pets along to this exhibition 😉
This year, OH MY PET! EXPO is back at Mid Valley Exhibition Center (MVEC), Kuala Lumpur on 21st October – 23 October from 10am – 9pm! OH MY PET! EXPO 2022 will feature over 250 local and international pet brands in all three exhibition halls. Pet owners are invited to bring along their pets to enjoy a fun-filled weekend of activities and games, featuring a wide variety of pet brands – all under one roof!
Highlights of OH MY PET! EXPO 2022 includes:
– Oh My Meow Cat Show by Kelab Meow United
– The 7th International Grooming Certification
– Meet-N-Greet with Malaysia’s Cat King “Johan&HisCats”
– Special appearances by Malaysian pet influencers
There are also some DO’s and DON’Ts to take note:
– Pets are only allowed in the Exhibition Hall as they are strictly not allowed in other area of Mid Valley Megamall
– Observe signs in the Exhibition Hall and keep your pets away from carpeted areas and only walk your pets on designated path (pet walkway)
– You must keep your pets on leash or in a pet friendly enclosure such as pet strollers, pet bags, pet carriers etc in the exhibition center.
– Do not let your pet(s) wander around the Exhibition Hall unleashed/unsupervised to prevent injury to your pet(s) and others.
– Avoid entering & exiting Mid Valley Megamall using the main shopping mall entrance with your pets.
– Use the Carpark mall entrance at Level 3A in parking zone A, C, G & H.
– Pets are required to be fully covered in stroller or carrier (breathable condition) whenever in mall area
– Do not use the shopping mall trolley to transport your pets
– Avoid visiting other premises with your pet
– For large breed dogs, use Loading Bay Dock L for drop-off.
(A directory video has been posted their social media on how to get to Loading Bay Dock L)
View this post on Instagram
– Normal vehicles are not allowed to park at the Loading Bay parking.
– Pet owners must be responsible for cleaning up after their own pets.
– Please bring your own cleaning materials and immediately clean up and dispose of pet waste.
– Observe signs and use only designated pet bins and pet toilets.
– Pets in the Exhibition Hall must be in good health, have up to date vaccinations and free from parasites.