Did you ever feel like you holding up the line at the counter while you are trying to get your money from your purse?
And the person behind you keeps tapping the floor, giving you a hint to hurry up. Do you?
Why need to use cash when you can be cashless? Just use a card and your phone is all you need to buy all the things that you want! Go cashless!
Here are our top 5 cashless apps in Malaysia that you can consider using.
Why you should switch to the new GrabPay
- You can earn GrabRewards points to redeem attractive deals.
- Shop with points! Offset 100% of your bill with your GrabRewards points for a minimum purchase of RM4 at any GrabPay merchants.
- Seamless from rides to dining to food delivery
- All personal information and payment transactions are encrypted and protected with a 24/7 fraud detection engine.
- It can also track every transaction.
2. Maybank QR Pay
What can it do:
- Bank-to-bank transfer app that makes online purchases possible directly from the bank account without needing to download a third-party app
- Direct deduction from Maybank savings and current account and immediate credit to the merchant
- Transfer and receive money from your smartphone to your bank account
- It allows easy access to real-time payment transactions and statues up to 90 days.
3. Razer Pay Malaysia
As we all know that Razer is the gaming equipment brand. The brand has turned to a mobile wallet and announced a partnership with Visa. With the hopes of “transforming payments in the gaming industry”.
So why you should Razer Pay?
- Can pay Everywhere.
Use Razer Pay to buy your favorite games, entertainment, food, mobile top-ups, and more.
- It can transfer Quickly.
- Top up easily.
- They also provide 10 coupons for you to use.
Boost used to be a lifestyle loyalty and prepaid top-up-app and now it’s a full-fledged digital wallet!
Boost allows users to send payments with the “scan & pay” function. One of Boost’s best features is that users can receive cashback by giving the phone a shake after every transaction made through the app.
- Can pay your parking fee with Boost
- Free money transfer across all networks in Malaysia
- Split the bills among your friends who also use the Boost app
- Get discount vouchers for shopping and dining or send them as gifts.
5. Touch N’Go E-Wallet
So here are for the Touch ‘n Go features!
- Get a free electronic statement to view your transaction details.
- Easy and convenient reloading with Automatic Reload Function.
- Just enter your 6-digit pin to access QR code and initiate payment!
- It Allows payment for public transportation, prepaid or postpaid phone bills and carparks, petrol, retail chains restaurant, healthcare and many more!
- Can also purchase movie tickets or book a flight using the app
Additional info, you can get RM10 per ticket by using Touch ‘n Go eWallet at TGV Cinema anytime unlimited until 1st September 2020 with TnC apply!