Movie buffs are in for a good treat this 2018 as there are many interesting movie line ups. One of them is Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2, which is due to be released later this year. Since the first movie was extremely fun and delightful, one cannot help but to feel a little excited to see what sort of crazy adventures that’s in store for Ralph and Vanellope.
While waiting for its release, here are some information regarding the upcoming movie that I’ve gathered so far.
1. John C. Reilly (Ralph) and Sarah Silverman (Vanellope) are reprising their roles.
2. Jane Lynch (Sergeant Calhoun) and Jack McBrayer (Fix-It Felix) too will be back in the next sequel.
3. The sequel focuses on the two heroes’ journey to a website called OhMy.Disney.Com to find a replacement part to fix Vanellope’s game, Sugar Rush after a Wi-Fi router is plugged into the arcade.
4. Hidden Figures and Empire star, Taraji P. Henson is voicing a new character named Yesss (the head of algorithm for a site called Buzzaholic).
5. Viewers will be seeing all the Disney princesses (Belle, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Ariel, Rapunzel, Moana, Anna, Merida, Aurora, Tiana, Mulan and Cinderella).
6. Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora will be voiced by new actresses while the rest will have the original actresses from their respective films.
7. James Corden and Ana Ortiz have been cast for undisclosed roles.
8. Feature appearances like C-3PO, R2-D2, Yoda and Princess Leia from Star Wars and Iron and Gamora from Marvel Comics will be happening as well.
9. Phil Johnston, who wrote the screenplay for the first movie will co-direct with Rich Moore, the original director as well as helping out with the sequel’s script and Clark Spencer back again as producer.
10. Take a look at the movie’s first teaser trailer which was released on Jan 1 2018. The movie is slated to release in November 21, 2018 after A Wrinkle in Time took over its initial date on March 9, 2018.
Header image is from here